Monday, August 17, 2009

Life in The Cock...Babcock that is....

As of Saturday, August 15th, I am moved into my new triple in Babcock. I'm rooming with Katie Kowicki and Arielle Neu, my bestest friends at Wooster (well, Katie's my bff all the time, but anyway). I didn't actually get fully moved in and settled until Sunday and there's still a little bit more to do, but I finally feel like I don't have anymore unpacking to do. My room looks awesome :) Katie has a huge wardrobe, and it kind of creates a sound barrier, so we hear a lot of "What???". We're still working that out haha.

I have been reunited with Gordon, and oh it is glorious. He's being a "jerk" lately though. Whatever. I missed him :)

I found out that I didn't pack my toothpaste. Lame! So Gordon was going to Drug Mart, and he bought me some. Yay!

Band camp is already killing me. I'm a little burnt, but mostly tan, and completely sweaty about 90% of the time. I just can't wait for classes to start and to have a normal schedule. Plus, SWING DANCING!! The freshmen are really cool this year. Some of our freshman friends have yet to move in, but they'll be coming soon. I have also been reunited with Kaitlynn and John, amongst others. Oh what great laughs we have.

There still isn't really much to talk about. But I'm getting my credit card in the mail soon! I want to buy some new Wooster gear :) AND build up points for my AE credit card lol. I'm gonna have 20% of at AE come October. Pumped!

I got one textbook in the mail so far. Like 5 more to go? I hope the library alerts me when my library books come in.....

Oh, Katie and I are getting along really well. I told her it would work out :) This year is going to be awesome, even though Babcock isn't really all it was cracked up to be. It's really hot, there is still a lot of stuff missing or not finished (which I'll give them time with), and there's not washbasin!

Whatever. I'm going to enjoy myself, even if it means going to another dorm to get something done (like going to Bornheutter basement to watch "O' Brother, Where art Thou?" with 15 people).

I defintely miss Andrew's.

No comments:

Post a Comment