Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Finally getting to right, feels so write

I've had this insane want to write this week. I didn't really have any papers, or any homework for that matter, and therefore my life is boring. Speaking of classes, so far I'm doing fairly well in Spanish. I have to give a "show and tell" presentation this Friday. It has to be at least 3 minutes long, so I'm talking about Lillian, and possibly my sister/cousins. Hopefully I think of enough to say. I think I'm going to succeed heavily in my Phonetics class as well. I really like it, and I think I'm very good at it. Plus, my Intro to CSD and Phonetics classes sometimes learn the same things, so it's easy. I'm finding that I'm having trouble with my writing, or typing. Like, I'm not using correct morphology. It's weird....I just need to review my papers like crazy now.

Our Power Triple of Doom is booming. We have a lot of silly times, almost every night in fact. Some things may be changing though, and I guess they're for the best. We'll see how everything goes. I also need to catch up with Bron. We're gonna have a girls night eventually.

Work is going well. I'm getting 8 hours in weekly, and next week I might have a few more. I'm going to try to take advantage of "we need people in these hours for this day". I like money, what can I say.

Let's Dance! is going really well. We have A LOT of people. No lie. I'm going to see if we need to re-allocate some money, or try to get more from Campus Council. I'm hoping to get pretty good this year. We're learning Lindy-Hop this semester. Yay! Something else to add to my repertoire.

I'm seriously considering going to Spain now. I get really into it, then one little thing draws me back to not going. The pros outweigh the cons, so I'm going to end up applying in the long run.

I've been turning into the jealous girlfriend a lot lately. Gordon is like the male version of me. He has all kinds of opposite sex friends, and I need to accept that. I still get kind of jealous though, when he dances with Bron, or tries to learn new moves with her. He's also been making lunch dates with other girls (I guess, lunch appointments would be better). But I'm getting over it. Half of it was hormones anyway. I'm not bitching about it. I'm just letting it all out.



I can't wait for parents weekend, so I can finally meet his parents. Then they can meet mine too! Fun fun.

I wish I could write more, because there's really stuff that I wish I could write about, but I can't yet. Eventually, it will all come out. When it's allowed to.

My family is coming down this weekend to take me and Gordon out for our birthdays. Yay! Plus I get to get all of my stuff that I forgot at home, and then some!

My birthday is next week :)

p.s. I decided my profile is kinda boring and I want to add to it, but I don't know what. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment