Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Last post of this blog.

I'm back at Woo!! I want to make another blog, just because that's how I work, but I didn't feel like doing it right this minute.

I wanted to express my current state of loneliness. Don't get me wrong, it's great to see my friends, but I am experiencing quite a depressing level of loneliness. I'm with my friends all of the time, but who would have thought that being near them, would make me feel so lonely. Not being around Gordon all of the time is hard to get used to. He's hanging with other friends, talking to other girls, and this is where the loneliness jumps in. I'm not jealous, just lonely. I keep using that word, and I'm sick of it. I really just need to get over it, but it's going to take some time. I'm going dancing on Saturday, so hopefully that will help me get over it quicker.

We moved into the house on Saturday. Our neighbors are kind of trashy. Needless to say, I don't think our house will have an "always unlocked" door this year. There is still a lot of unpacking to do, but Katie and I are mostly settled in. On the first night, my townie friend Chris came by to visit. It was really nice to see him, he's really fun. Hopefully I'll see him a lot this year.

I'm tired, I don't feel like writing much right now. I'm going to make a new blog later, I'm just not sure what to name it. Off to band in 45.

No comments:

Post a Comment