Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm on fall break, and I'm not feeling very enthusiastic about my flute audition coming up on Wednesday. I know that I have to practice practice practice, but I don't feel like I do as well unless there's a director there, telling me what to do. (Not that they're going to see the music anyway, so if I mess up on a couple of rhythms, who will know?!). I'm going to try and practice my ass off tonight, tomorrow, and Tuesday.

Fall break isn't going exactly how I thought it would. I thought I was going to hang out with friends, go see Toy Story in 3D, etc. But no :( I'm sitting at home on my new mattress either sleeping, or playing my flute. Perk of today is that I Love Lucy is on all day. Bad part is there's no tv in my room. Lame.

I miss Gordon, and it's been like 2 days, ugh.

I bought a new shirt at American Eagle. I'm pretty darn excited. It's so cute. And I got 4 free movie tickets for paying with my credit card. Yay! Hence, I want to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, but no one is giving me the okay.

I think most of this is stupid hormones from boat week. Lame. I need to fold towels. Lamer. Ugh. It's also gloomy out, which makes me down.

I applied for a job at the American Eagle at Parmatown, I think just to be safe, I'll apply at the one at Southpark, and if they have one at Great Northern.

I'm trying to find a sailor costume for halloween that isn't too skanky, but looks cute. We're going to the Bohemian, so I want to dress up :)I'm also looking for boots, and I found a pair of swing shoes! They're so cute but they're up to $85 so I have to wait till Christmas. Lame! lol

Okay, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment