Sunday, October 11, 2009

No boys allowed

So, I'm trying to accomplish my Spanish homework, but I'm constantly being distracted. Whether it be by Facebook, thoughts in my head, or helping friends out, I'm constantly distracted. This time, I was helping out Andrew with some girl problems. I really like helping him with these things, it makes me feel like he loves me and appreciates me. He's such a big brother to me. Kind of....haha.

But anyway. I was sitting here trying to do my Spanish, when I started thinking about our friendship. When I get married, am I supposed to not hang out with him alone anymore? I know that by the time you're married, you don't really have time to "hang out", but what happens? I've heard that it's not really proper to spend the day with other men, but the majority of my friends are guys. Not that I should really be worrying about this, but it was just a thought. Whatever. It just popped into my head.

Anywho, Wooster had their first night game last night. We lost, but it was fun.

We moved our room around again. This time it's much more functional.

I think I'm going to start blogging random ideas that I get, not just for updates. Or maybe I should start a whole new blog for my random ideas...nah.

That's all for now...I think....

I need a picture with Andrew.

K bye!



P.S. My pityriasis rosea has spread a little bit to my arms, but at least it's fall and it's sleeve weather. It's also gotten a bit more prevalent in darkness. I guess we'll see how this develops. So far it's about week 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment