Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's a pity, literally

So, I have this rash or something called Pityriasis Rosea. It just showed up one day, and it started with one spot that looked like a bug bite on my stomach, and it spread to my chest. I feel really ugly, so I'm never taking my clothes off again. lol. It doesn't itch or hurt, no one knows what causes it, and apparently it will last for a few weeks. Damn......

On a better note, I'm more enthusiastic about my flute audition which is tomorrow. I also finally changed my cartilage earrings! Yay! They kind of hurt, but hopefully they'll heal. I also bought some cute boots! Yay again!

I hung out with Andrew this weekend. I think he actually misses me when I'm gone. I love Andyrew, he's my big brother lol.

Okay, off to finish packing.

This obviously isn't me, and mine is nowhere near that severe, but here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment