Friday, December 25, 2009

Blue Christmas

It's been about a month since I've written a blog, so I'd say it's about time we do this again. I've been home for about two weeks and they've been going so slowly! Today is Christmas, and I've been waiting for it because it marks the halfway point to me getting back to Wooster. I got some nice gifts (my swing shoes still aren't here!), and I'm pretty happy with everything. Alyse and my mom had a fight (per usual) and I got bummed out, so that was the only negative thing.

I got a car finally!!! It's a dark green Mazda Protege. I love it. His name is Tommy like the green Power Ranger. I've had to do some fixin' up on him, but he's coming along. I paid $4000 for him and so far I've been very happy with him.

I got red lipstick for Christmas and it makes my teeth look kind of yellow, so I think I might whiten them before I go back to school (I say that now...ha).

I've been working at AE, and getting my discounts worth. I had 14+ hours this week. I'm going to be rich! Not.

I saw Big Bad Voodoo Daddy in concert with some swing friends. It was great :)

I really don't have much to talk about. It's been forever, but I guess I"ll just add some later. Yeah. K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment