Saturday, May 15, 2010

This summer is starting off well!

So, turns out, I probably don't have to worry this summer about the Gordon thing. I went to bed one night, had a horrible nightmare (my fault, I ate chocolate before bed, and had sad things on my mind anyway), so I woke up and called Gordon because I needed a bit of closure and calm. I told him about my nightmare, then I started crying a little because the whole breakup idea came back to my mind. He asked me what was wrong, I said I needed closure, and he seemed puzzled. I told him what my fears were for over the summer and he had the best answer possible for me. He told me that he and his mom had spoken earlier that morning about me. She said that over the past year and a half, she feels like she's gotten to know me, and that she loves me. She said that it seems like I "give Gordon peace". After him telling me that, I felt this huge weight lift off of my shoulders. It was the greatest feeling I've felt in a long time. I am just so thankful that it all worked out. I would have hated having those fears all summer!

The job hunt of the summer has started. As of today, I have applied for 7 jobs; 5 below, The Y, Victoria's Secret, a cashier at the UH cafeteria, and three different ballroom studios. I really hope I can pick up a job, or two! I really need the money, and would hate to have to sit around all summer. I mean, I could really get a lot of cleaning done, but who wants to do that?!

I've been hanging out with my friends for the past week, and it's been really great. I think this summer won't be boring whatsoever. Katie and I are going to have our bff shopping/lunch date this week. I'm excited. I really want to shop!

I've finished unpacking everything, but I need to go through all of my crap in my room. It's all piling up, and I have too many clothes. I don't have any closet or drawer space! Oh, and my new bandeau bathing suit top came in the mail the other day! Yay!

I hung out with Bethany yesterday, for the first time in forever! She's a little different, or doing things differently I guess, but she's still the same old Bethany. I really hope I can hang out with her this summer.

That's about all for now. I'm going to be reading this summer, looking for things to write junior IS on, cleaning through all of my stuff (when I'm in the mood), and hopefully get a job (and a tan)! I also need to retain my Spanish. Ugh, so much to do, but it's all creative and constructive.

Gordon's been calling me a lot more this summer than last, I really like it.

I'm going to make Katie a dictionary of words she constantly spells wrong, and I'm going to make photo albums of all my pictures that I don't use anymore! I'm going to need a huge book!

Goodnight to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment